Families and Executives are worried about ambushes or random acts of street violence while driving. Being frightened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, exposed persons require peace of mind as they drive around.
Armored cars have to withstand a pipe bomb exploding from point-blank range and weather rounds of bullets shot by AK-47s, AR-15s and 9mm pistols. Besides the extensive bulletproof protection (VR7 & VR9 / B6 & B7), they must provide a huge fording depth, descend steep mountains, sprint to 120 mph and escape on run-flat tires in case of an assault.
Bespoke Home & Yacht Security is specialized in these areas:
- Ballistic armoring for SUVs & luxury cars, acc. to VPAM Level 6 (VR6) or higher:
- Armored Bentley Bentayga
- Armored Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- Armored Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB
- Armored Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
- Armored Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover EWB, etc.
- Lightweight-armoring for sportscars & hypercars, acc. to VPAM Level 4 (VR4):
- Armored Aston Martin DBS
- Armored Aston Martin DBX
- Armored Bugatti Chiron
- Armored Ferrari LaFerrari
- Armored Ferrari 812, Roma, etc.
- Armored Lamborghini Sian
- Armored Lamborghini Urus, etc.
- Any armored supercar & hypercar upon request
- Supervision & approval of the production of any armored car
- Sourcing of Bespoke Armored Cars & special-purpose vehicles
- Discreet sourcing of highest quality off-market cars, ranging from rarest Ferraris to modern hypercars
Armored Cars in stock and ready for global shipping:
- Armored Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Guard VR10 (2019)
- Armored Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Pullman Guard VR9 (2018)
- Armored Mercedes-Benz S 600L Guard VR9 (2019), several cars available
- Armored Mercedes-Benz S 600L Guard VR9 (2018)
- Armored Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG CEN BR6 (2020)
- Armored Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG Alpha Armoring VR7 (2017)
Our partners have got decades of know-how in manufacturing the finest, technologically most advanced Armored Passenger Vehicles, and are highly specialized in Armored SUVs & Armored Luxury Cars. The fully welded armored cage within the vehicles is made of German ballistic steel.
“Security remains a precondition to freedom.”